It is Playden Programmes Ltd policy to respect your privacy regarding any information
we may collect from you or which you may provide to us, in the circumstances set out below.
use, communicate, disclose, safeguard and otherwise make use of your personally identifiable information (“Personal Data”).
For the purposes of the EU General Data Protection Regulation ((EU) 2016/679) (“GDPR”), we,
Playden Programmes Ltd, are the “data controller”. If you have any questions about
this policy or about how we use your Personal Data, please contact us via our contact details at
the end of this policy.
This policy is effective as of 01/10/2018. We review our privacy practices on an ongoing basis, and
ensure you are familiar with its current content.
1. Personal Data we collect via our website okbooks.uk (the “Website”).
Personal Data that you provide to us.
We only collect Personal Data where you choose to interact with us on the Website in the
When you sign-up to:
• receive free content, including eBooks, videos and offers;
• Email address
• First name or Alias
Data that we collect automatically.
We may automatically collect certain information when you visit our Website – such as the type of
browser and operating system you are using, and the domain name of your Internet service
provider. We do not link this information with any Personal Data.
2. Use of your Personal Data.
We will only use your Personal Data when the law allows us to. Most commonly, we use your Personal Data to:
• process and manage your use of our website;
• respond to your questions, comments and requests;
• where you have opted-in to receive marketing from us, deliver communications that are relevant to your preferences / may be of interest to you;
• improve our services and Website through analysis of information.
3. Sharing of your Personal Data.
We take your privacy seriously and will not share your Personal Data with others, except as permitted by applicable law or as set out below:
We do not share Personal Data.
4. Keeping your Personal Data secure.
We have implemented security policies and technical measures to safeguard the Personal Data
5. Retention periods for use of your Personal Data.
We will use and store your Personal Data only for as long as necessary, bearing in mind the uses
you. We review the Personal Data we hold at regular intervals and delete permanently or
anonymise any Personal Data which is no longer necessary.
This Website and our services are aimed at adults, and we do not knowingly collect any
Personal Data relating to children aged under 15 years old. If you are under the age of 15,
please do not provide us with any of your Personal Data, including your email address.
7. Access to and control over your Personal Data.
You have legal rights under applicable law in relation to your Personal Data. You can ask the
following questions, or take the following actions, at any time by contacting us via email email@example.com.
• see what Personal Data we hold about you (if any), including why we are holding it and who it could be disclosed to;
• ask us to change/correct your Personal Data;
• ask us to delete your Personal Data;
• object to the processing of your Personal Data;
• ask us to restrict the processing of your Personal Data;
• withdraw any consents you have given us to the processing of your Personal Data; and
• express any concerns you have about third parties’ use of your Personal Data.
8. Change of purpose.
We will only use your Personal Data for the purposes for which we collected it, unless we
reasonably consider that we need to use it for another reason and that reason is compatible
with the original purpose.
9. Contact Us by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.